Offline Maps - topo rings

I noticed when I upgraded to the pro offline maps that there aren't any topo lines for my local area in Missouri. This was a feature I had long been hoping for and was pretty disappointed when the new pro maps looked almost exactly like my old offline maps. 

The picture in the release page for cachly 8.0 shows topo lines for the maps Washington. When I downloaded the Washington topo map it looks really different than the map for my area. Was this feature only added for certain states?  

file-brYI27cpcO.png

After you downloaded the base map, did you also download the Extras Contours & Hillshades for the state/region?  if not, go back into the maps download area and select North America / United States and under Washington see if there is the download icon for Contour & Hillshades and download that too. 

I download MO maps and I see the topo/contours in various places such as just south of Jefferson City. If you go to this and zoom in so you see what I show below?

I wasn't clear if you also downloaded Washington State and you see the elevations there and just not in your Missouri download? 

image.thumb.png.ac3275e870721d5ce4ede79e059cf266.png

2 minutes ago, forest-ghost said:

Also, when I went to delete the individual state map for MissourI I was unable to do so. 

I can delete the contours but not the state map.

You can't delete the active map. You need to make a different offline map active or an online map such as Google or Apple and then you should be able to delete any offline map. 

15 minutes ago, Team DEMP said:

I download MO maps and I see the topo/contours in various places such as just south of Jefferson City. If you go to this and zoom in so you see what I show below?

I wasn't clear if you also downloaded Washington State and you see the elevations there and just not in your Missouri download? 

image.thumb.png.ac3275e870721d5ce4ede79e059cf266.png

Yes I was able to see the topo contours for Jeff city. I guess the map for St. Louis doesn’t have as much shading. All the big parks in my area are devoid of topo lines. 

9 hours ago, forest-ghost said:

Yes I was able to see the topo contours for Jeff city. I guess the map for St. Louis doesn’t have as much shading. All the big parks in my area are devoid of topo lines. 

That’s possible. The original source of topo data must not be detailed in that area, especially if the hill were manmade. 

19 hours ago, forest-ghost said:

Do those areas have elevation change? If so, they should show topo lines.

3 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Do those areas have elevation change? If so, they should show topo lines.

Yes there are some pretty big hills in that park. There are a bunch of really hilly areas that don’t show any topo lines. For reference: Rockwoods Reservation, Greensfelder County Park, Babler State Park, Weldon Spring to name a few. 

3 hours ago, forest-ghost said:

Yes there are some pretty big hills in that park. There are a bunch of really hilly areas that don’t show any topo lines. For reference: Rockwoods Reservation, Greensfelder County Park, Babler State Park, Weldon Spring to name a few. 

I would need to regenerate the topo maps and hillshades to provide more detail, but not sure when I will get to that. what are the coordinates for this location?