Pro downloaded map not compatible with pre-pro download??

Geoboater

Washington state map (downloaded before “pro”) shows missing land mass near GC8A3ZA after adding “pro” Hawaii map.  Removing the Hawaii map caused the Washington map to display correctly.
Note: I did use the edit feature to ensure both maps were available simultaneously. 

It isn't recommended to use display multiple maps simultaneously as the behavior you reported could occur. This was true even with multiple maps under v7. 

Is there a specific reason you want multiple maps loaded at the same time?

I would adjust to say it’s not recommended to select two separate regions simultaneously. If you selected Washington and Oregon for example you might see this behavior a little but not to the extent of Washington and Hawaii. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, thanks; now I know.

I had wanted to load both so I could view caches on the local map and those for where I would soon visit without having to load and unload maps.  It's something I can easily work around, just thought there was an issue to be investigated.  Having used the "edit" feature to download multiple adjacent European countries prior to several trips abroad, it didn't occur to me that non-adjacent maps would be an issue.