LSbatman

Offline List and Safari

Whether a cache is viewed from the Live view our Offline List view, once a cache is selected you can click the ... In the upper right corner and select View on Geocaching.com. You must first select the cache in offline view.

I was just drafting a post to say the same thing! 

1 - Create an offline list and call it TEST.

2 - Go to Live view, select a cache, select ..., select "Add to Offline List", and select "TEST".

3 - Return to Offline Lists, select TEST, select the newly added cache, and select ... ; At this point, there is NOT an option to "View on geocaching.com"

4 - But there is an option to "Refresh", so select that one. Sometimes, there is still NOT an option to "View on geocaching.com"

5 - Select "Refresh" a second time. Now the option to "View on geocaching.com" appears.

It will not show in 3.0.1 if the cache does not contain a URL. However in 3.0.2 all that is needed is the cache code since we now use coord.info links instead of relying on the cache having a URL to the cache page.

3.0.2 has been submitted and will be out soon.

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I am a long time Geosphere user, have been evaluating Cachly off and on for a year, and made the final switchover to Cachly with the 3.0.1 release. I'm looking forward to receiving 3.0.2 and trying some large offline lists. 

1 minute ago, LSbatman said:

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I am a long time Geosphere user, have been evaluating Cachly off and on for a year, and made the final switchover to Cachly with the 3.0.1 release. I'm looking forward to receiving 3.0.2 and trying some large offline lists. 

Glad you are enjoying using Cachly! Let me know if you have any additional questions. :)