Log icons on map popup

fancypants

Question

Hi there. New user and loving it so far!

One thing that would be useful to me is to have an indication of the cache 'health' (the last 5 found or DNF icons) on the map screen popup when you click on a cache.

Would be helpful to see at a glance whether people have been finding a cache recently or not.

4 answers to this question

The only issue with this is that it uses "full" caches in order to get that data. For Premium users that isn't too bad since you can load 6,000 full caches per day, but regular users get 3 per day. Also, I wouldn't want to implement this without it being off by default since premium users could pretty quickly use up their caches if they were really exploring around the map.

We do have this on our list, but these are the major reasons why it hasn't been added yet.

Just now, Michael said:

Hi

What about displaying the log icons for the map popup of an offline list? In the offline list the data is already there and no additional data download is needed :)

Best regards
Michael

I'd like to this feature in a future version as well.  I've done a lot of offline cache searching lately, and quite a few times I wished to see the last five logs earlier.