Logging tweaks -Signature text, tb's

Vividrogers

I have been using Cachly ever since the threat of loss GC classic app seemed inevitable. I was swiftly won over - great job, developers. Love the app. After discovering I could attach eleventy-five photos to every log, I promptly declared that a: I was never going to log any other way, and b: I was almost ready to tattoo "I heart Cachly " but for the fact that I am a big wuss. 

Anyway

is it possible to add to a log a bit of text that is always the same and always there (just like an email signature)

for eg "logbook signed as VR because I'm lazy"

and....

is it possible to do a one button press "visit all held trackables" because- well - see above comment re: lazy. 

Many thanks 

VR

14 minutes ago, Vividrogers said:

is it possible to add to a log a bit of text that is always the same and always there (just like an email signature)

for eg "logbook signed as VR because I'm lazy"

Yes you can! On the main screen click the 3 ... in the bottom right and go into Settings. Scroll in settings until you find Log Text. Click into that and whatever you write here will be posted to your log.  You can also click the 3 ... in the top right of the Log Text screen, select Insert Keyword and you'll see a list of shortcuts to add. 

I'm not a "trackable" guy but I think what you want is ... when you are creating your log, scroll to & click Trackable Drop/Visit. On that screen, click the 3 ... in the top right and select All Visted. 

Those work for you?