bcuadrado

How many caches we can view wichout premium?

Hello! The really question for us is:

Who many caches ( plus than 1/5 difficult or terrain) we can see without be premium member? if we can see all the caches like the old geocaching app I will buy your app really now

Thank you

Groundspeak/geocaching.com imposes a restriction on the API that all third-party apps use (and their official app has this limitation). They restrict Regular users to viewing 3 full caches per day, which means hint and description. They also limit only seeing Traditional caches. I completely understand that this is a very low number of caches, but we unfortunately are not able to change this. This is NOT a limitation of Cachly, but a limitation that geocaching.com imposes on us. geocaching.com wants users to have a Premium membership, which in turn allows Cachly to display more data and raises the daily cache views to 6000.

You can do that but it does take money for them to run the website. Personally, I've been a Premium member since I started caching in 2007 and think it's well worth the price. Of course we all have unique financial situations and priorities.