Error in Distance Sorting

Bolling

I downloaded 2.0 today, and first off, I would like to say that it looks great.  I hope to get out and use it soon!

However, I was surprised to find a "bug" almost immediately.

I am using iOS v10.1 and experienced this problem on both an iPhone 6, and an iPad Pro 9.7.  I am a premium geocaching.com member.

I downloaded a pocket query on the device.  The map view looked good.  I then went to the List view and sorted by Ascending and Distance.  The caches appeared to be in no logical order.  I then tried other sorts such as Type, and Difficulty.  They displayed as expected.  I then switched back to Distance and it displayed as expected.  

I also tried this with an GSAK GPX file import from DropBox with similar results.   In Ascending order my distance I get caches that are 30 miles, then 40 miles than less than one mile away.

I'll be glad to send a GPX file and screenshot.

42 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Does this happen always? Or are there things that cause it such as not being on wifi or having no data connection?

I'd say it's too soon to say if it "always" happens. I downloaded on wifi on both devices and was connected to wifi when using. Note though that the problem was only noticed with offline data. 

16 minutes ago, Bolling said:

I'd say it's too soon to say if it "always" happens. I downloaded on wifi on both devices and was connected to wifi when using. Note though that the problem was only noticed with offline data. 

Thanks. I will look into this report right away and get it fixed.