Compass button

Jello Jeep

Question

Hi, love the app.. Mostly very intuitive.. I have seen another comment too on this...   After you highlight a GC, next to the "Log Geocache" button, there is the compass button that initiates setting that GC as your target.. I dint intuit this at all.. Stumbled across an online tutorial and figured out how he got it to change to the map/compass and set his destination to the highlighted GC.

I suggest replacing the compass logo, with the word "Go" just like most navigation apps...

Just a thought..

Also as a question, is there a comprehensive video tutorial for v 6 ?   I am still trying to grasp online/offline lists and how you switch from one to another...    ps question, do you have to turn on "State Restoration" somewhere, or is that always on ?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Jello Jeep said:

Stumbled across an online tutorial and figured out how he got it to change to the map/compass and set his destination to the highlighted GC.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Also as a question, is there a comprehensive video tutorial for v 6 ?   I am still trying to grasp online/offline lists and how you switch from one to another..

Not currently. But, you can view our full 6.0 feature list: https://medium.com/@cachly/cachly-6-0-full-feature-list-ec5830da4280

What specific questions did you have about online/offline lists?

do you have to turn on "State Restoration" somewhere, or is that always on ?

State restoration is always on, and something you don't ever really need to "know" is on.