Coords of Mystery-Finals on Map

nero1555

Hello,

I don't know if the feature is already implemented. I want the Final-Coords of a Mystery-Cache to be shown in the normal "overview"-Map, when I have solved it. Because of the difference between Cache-Coords and Final-Coords, it would be helpful to see the solved Final-Coords as a waypoint, when I'm planing a tour.

Is there a way to do this? 

Once you have the final coordinates, add them as a waypoint and tap the Is Corrected Coordinate button. Save the waypoint. There will now be a red triangle on top of the cache icon so you can spot it. However, in Live view, the Geocaching.com API only returns caches based on published coordinates. You will still see the red triangle but only if the published Coords land in your search area. The displayed position will reflect the solved location. Offline lists always show the final Coords. I keep an offline list named "Solved" where I save all solved mystery caches. I can examine it and see what is in my Tour area easily. 

7 hours ago, barefootguru said:

Cachly’s Corrected Coordinate is the same as the one on geocaching.com when you click the pencil icon next to the coords, so everything plays nicely together.

Meaning, Corrected Coordinates sync from geocaching.com if you have made them there, and will sync back to geocaching.com if you correct them in Cachly.