Offline Lists Gone

LSbatman

I have been using offline lists successfully for several days. Today, I opened Cachly, the phone displayed the Cachly logo screen for about ten  seconds then closed the app. I opened Cachly again, selected offline lists and all of my lists were gone. I did a hard reboot but there was no change.

Can I recover the lists or do I have to rebuild them?

If possible, could you send me your database? You would need to open iTunes on your computer, go to your phone, then Apps and scroll down to the File Sharing section. Once there choose Cachly and you will see the following documents:

• Cachly.sqlite
  • Cachly.sqlite-shm
  • Cachly.sqlite-wal

If you are able to save those to your desktop and then send them to me through Dropbox I would be able to look into the database and see what that data isn’t being shown in Cachly.

Sorry for jumping in like this, but my lists disappeared for me as well. I let a friend test Cachly, so I logged out, let him log in, and then when I logged back in with my account, the lists were all gone. The database is 5.9 MB and I had at least 100 caches saved with full info.

Funny thing though, out of curiosity I tried to add a cache to an offline list, and all my lists are available to save to! But even if I save a cache to an existing list, there are no lists visible in the Offline tab... Weird!