Membership

Pob75

I am new to cachly but not to geocaching but am slightly confused, once I had looked at 3 caches it came up with you need to pay so I pressed continue assuming it would take me to a page about the membership but it didn't and now I have full membership but no idea how to log onto the geocaching website???

There is no Cachly membership, only a geocaching.com membership. There's no Cachly user account in the app, only a geocaching.com account.

If you purchased a premium membership  on geocaching.com, you will have full access on the site and be able to view unlimited caches through Cachly. Did you buy a membership on geocaching.com and provide your credit card info or Paypal info? If not, you still have a basic free account. If you paid, then log out and log back into your account on geocaching.com and see if it shows you as Premium at https://www.geocaching.com/my/ . On the top right where it shows your Finds and Hides, above that it will show Premium Member. 

If geocaching.com shows you as a premium member, log out of your account in Cachly and then log back in and you will have full access to caches from within Cachly. 

I'm so sorry I think I was having a senior moment, I thought cachly had upgraded my membership when I pressed continue but it didn't so please ignore the above I will hang my head in shame and toddle off to the geocaching website and upgrade 

No worries and no shame at all !!!

There's an annual or monthly recurring member ship option. Once you subscribe on the geocaching.com website, if after a couple of minutes it still doesnt show you are are premium on the site, log out and log back in. Once the Geocaching.com site shows as premium, I suggest logging out in the Cachly app and logging back in there too.

Good luck!