Rendering line breaks

Beardman75

This is a small bug bear for me but, in the text view, the description seems to have extra line breaks and if I have to copy some multi questions to my notes, there are usually 3 line breaks between each line which I have to delete to make it readable. I suspect that, in addition to actual line breaks in the web view, the text view is also converting <p> tags into 2 line breaks each, resulting in the 3 line breaks I see. Is it possible to render this without so many line breaks. Again, this is not a big problem as I can copy from the web view instead of the text view, just a small bug bear.

• 2 months later...

Along a similar vein....

I used to be able to toggle between text & HTML for displaying the hint, but I can no longer find where that opiton resides in 8.0.

Example: "Look low [br] fake bolt" ;  would like to see "look low" and "fake bolt" on separate lines (as they show on Geocaching app.)

On 4/13/2024 at 12:45 PM, Geoboater said:

Along a similar vein....

I used to be able to toggle between text & HTML for displaying the hint, but I can no longer find where that opiton resides in 8.0.

Example: "Look low [br] fake bolt" ;  would like to see "look low" and "fake bolt" on separate lines (as they show on Geocaching app.)

Hints do not allow HTML. Do you have a GC code for the cache in question?