Jump to content
Sailaboat

Sorting by Distance only

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Sailaboat said:

I am trying to sort my offline cache set by distance alone.  Can't figure it out.  The app seems to add in cache type as well, which I don't want.

I'm guessing this is "operator error"

I see what you mean. I think it's just a visual bug. Just click another option like Difficulty. The Cache Type check disappears and then click distance. 

I bet Nick can fix that problem in the next release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrGigabyte said:

I have never figured out how sorting by distance works. I would expect it to show the closest cache at the top of the list. But it never does. 

 

Are you sure that you are setting the sort direction to Ascending?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2017 at 6:13 PM, Bolling said:

I see what you mean. I think it's just a visual bug. Just click another option like Difficulty. The Cache Type check disappears and then click distance. 

I bet Nick can fix that problem in the next release. 

Not sure what you guys mean. Can you show some steps to reproduce or screenshots of the bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Are you sure that you are setting the sort direction to Ascending?

Yes it is set to Ascending. I guess my question really is, on what point or location is the sort being performed on? I assumed it was either my current position or some a specific cache.  (In another app I used to use, it as based on setting a cache as a target).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrGigabyte said:

Yes it is set to Ascending. I guess my question really is, on what point or location is the sort being performed on? I assumed it was either my current position or some a specific cache.  (In another app I used to use, it as based on setting a cache as a target).

It is based on your current location. Where is it not working? Live or Offline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2017 at 11:34 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

Not sure what you guys mean. Can you show some steps to reproduce or screenshots of the bug?

I can no longer reproduce what I was seeing. Only one sort option at a time is checked now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×