iCaching Corrected Coords

hidegoseek

Before the recent update to 3.x I regularly imported (from Dropbox) gpx files created in iCaching that had corrected coords (that were corrected in iCaching).  They used to show up at their final locations with the red triangle.   However, tonight I created a small file of puzzles in iCaching and imported that to Cachly and was surprised that they didn't have the red triangles.  They are on the map in their corrected locations, just no triangles.  

But wait…there's more.  Checking my other offline lists the red triangles have disappeared from those too.   Now I can't tell what's solved and what isn't.  If I refresh the list some triangles appear, but only for those caches with corrected coords online at GC.  

I just tested this with an export for iCaching, using GSAK extensions and it imported correctly into Cachly with corrected coordinates including the red triangle indicator. 

8 hours ago, hidegoseek said:

However, tonight I created a small file of puzzles in iCaching and imported that to Cachly and was surprised that they didn't have the red triangles.  They are on the map in their corrected locations, just no triangles.  

Can you send me the GPX?

8 hours ago, hidegoseek said:

Checking my other offline lists the red triangles have disappeared from those too.   Now I can't tell what's solved and what isn't.  If I refresh the list some triangles appear, but only for those caches with corrected coords online at GC.  

Haven't seen this issue before. Did you happen to import the same caches WITHOUT corrected coordinates? 

1 hour ago, Nic Hubbard said:

I just tested this with an export for iCaching, using GSAK extensions...

I don't even know what that means.  The only time I see anything related to GSAK extensions is when I'm *importing* to iCaching.   I'll email my file to support.

33 minutes ago, hidegoseek said:

I don't even know what that means.  The only time I see anything related to GSAK extensions is when I'm *importing* to iCaching.   I'll email my file to support.

When you export the GPX file you need to make sure to include extensions, otherwise Cachly has no idea that caches have corrected coordinates because the regular GPX spec does not include this info:

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 11.08.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 11.08.14 AM.png

Will look at your email.

33 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

When you export the GPX file you need to make sure to include extensions, otherwise Cachly has no idea that caches have corrected coordinates because the regular GPX spec does not include this info:

Okay, did that and it works.  Thanks.  Just for the record, for over a year I've only used the GPX option to export files, and it always worked.  Maybe the "with extensions" option is new to iCaching because I don't even recall seeing it before.  Maybe I'm in the Twilight Zone.