V3.0 images not all loading

rragan

GCX9CR has 6 gallery images per the website. In live mode when I find it and look I see all six. Now save to offline list. Viewing the cache via offline I only see 3 image gray placeholders and if I wait quite awhile the images finally appear. Tested with empty DB and only loading that one cache.

Why just 3 when live shows all 6? Why so slow to load when I guess they ought to be in the DB already -- oh right, I forgot Live results don't go in the DB. This is where Geosphere's special list of caches found by searches shines because things you have looked at tend to be around without loading them twice. Note that you can empty this special list if the space concerns you. I'd vote for something like that especially since it hits the daily quota twice  

Those 6 images are from all logs from that cache. Cachly downloads the last 30 logs when it saves the cache offline. In this case, it seems only 3 images were in the last 3 logs.

2 hours ago, rragan said:

oh right, I forgot Live results don't go in the DB

What do you mean?

When you saved to offline, did you save images?

On 6/30/2017 at 6:59 PM, rragan said:

So single cache search and save to offline works fine if I set the switch right. 

I retried the 3 cache GPX I sent you. Even with the switch set, some images are missing and others don't get populated after the import. 

Will look into this.