Loses All personal notes

IVAPER

1 hour ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Nothing should have changed, so want to get to the bottom of this issue.

Personal notes are saved on geocaching.com, so you shouldn't have lost anything. Are these caches in offline lists? Are you not seeing the personal notes, or just the images?

The folder Cachly with the cloud as gone with the pictures. And the info I have in someone cache as disappears.

I don’t use offline lists

1 hour ago, IVAPER said:

I don’t use offline lists

If this is the case, all caches notes would be saved on geocaching.com. When you load a cache that you had text for, are you not seeing it loading? Can you show me a screenshot?

1 hour ago, IVAPER said:

The folder Cachly with the cloud as gone with the pictures. And the info I have in someone cache as disappears.

Have you changed your iCloud user, or logged out of iCloud? These would affect seeing the Cachly folder in iCloud Drive.

2 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

If this is the case, all caches notes would be saved on geocaching.com. When you load a cache that you had text for, are you not seeing it loading? Can you show me a screenshot?

i have 1 note and 1 pic in that particular cache and nothing appears.

2 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Have you changed your iCloud user, or logged out of iCloud? These would affect seeing the Cachly folder in iCloud Drive.

I not have any change on the cloud , I think I have logged out, and login again , but…. The folder not should be disappeared, correct?

3190456F-ABB3-4162-8F2B-2D8E382482FA.png

7 minutes ago, IVAPER said:

I not have any change on the cloud , I think I have logged out, and login again , but…. The folder not should be disappeared, correct?

Correct, the folder should not disappear. If you login to icloud.com can you see the Cachly folder?

Have you looked on geoaching.com to see if your personal note is there?

19 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Correct, the folder should not disappear. If you login to icloud.com can you see the Cachly folder?

The Cachly folder as gone, so I take a random pin in one of my caches and now appears again, but the old with all pictures as gone 

19 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Have you looked on geoaching.com to see if your personal note is there?

I have login on the geocaching.com and nothing appears on personal notes 

is very rare this situation.

is good to have in the app some Security copy or other method 

64BD723C-5717-492C-99C6-855D2FBAF16E.jpeg