Waypoints for custom caches

Geodarts

Question

When traveling I set up custom caches so that I can add special points of interest, such as arches, petroglyphs, and the like - with all the added information as a cache description.   I mark it as a mega event so that I know there is no container. It’s handy to have everything in one place so I can plan activities, routes, and have the descriptions offline - and not miss anything between caching and other exploration. 

I tried to set up waypoints for parking and trail information but apparently waypoints can’t be created for custom caches. I am not sure why there is a limitation on this but could the app support multiple custom waypoints in the future ?   

1 answer to this question

9 minutes ago, Geodarts said:

I tried to set up waypoints for parking and trail information but apparently waypoints can’t be created for custom caches. I am not sure why there is a limitation on this but could the app support multiple custom waypoints in the future ?   

Yes, this is a current limitation. Hoping to get this added in a future version.