Recover deleted caches (AdLabs)

RubyShoos

Hi

is there any way to recover deleted caches?

I filtered  all of my found caches for today, which included several partially completed AdLabs. I saved all of the filtered (found) caches to a separate list, then deleted them from the original list.

When I went back to the new ‘Found’ list I had created, all of the AdLabs ( along with the bonus info I was saving in Personal Notes) has gone too :-(. The ‘real’ caches were still there. 

Is there any way to recover the deleted caches?

Thank you!!

Thank you for being so responsive. It’s much appreciated. I checked all the caches were present and correct in the new list before deleting them. Weirdly, it also deleted the Trad caches from the list. 

Oh well, if I can’t remember the bonus info I’ll just have to revisit :-)

Thanks  for all the new features in the latest update. Just when you think Cachly can’t (and doesn’t need to) get any better, it does.

Love the ‘mark as found’ on AdLab stages (even though it was my downfall this evening). 

Thanks again for trying. RS

43 minutes ago, RubyShoos said:

Just one last glimmer of hope - the ‘Personal Logs’ that I wrote won’t be cached anywhere will they?

When I reload the AdLabs from a new gpx, Cachly remembers which stages were found, but obviously not the other data (or highlights). 

Sadly no. Those personal notes were saved in the SQLite database. The found status for Adventures is saved in another place that doesn't get deleted.