Including highlights to offline list

Twinklekitkat

I have tons of caches highlighted various colors. I mark field puzzles, night caches, bonus caches, large size, Y2000, Y2001,  and they all are a different color.  When I add then to an offline list the highlight doesn't come along over to the the list which makes all the work I've done on the live map useless.  Is there a way to get the highlights to come over to the cache listings when adding them to an offline list? It does work when adding them to an online list. These highlights are incredibly helpful to me and I would like to have them on my offline list. It's time consuming to have to manually add them again. Am I missing something?

21 minutes ago, Twinklekitkat said:

It's time consuming to have to manually add them again. Am I missing something?

You should never have to manually add them again. A few questions:

- Do you have iCloud and iCloud drive enabled for Cachly? We use this for saving and synching the highlights.

- In More > Highlights, use the Manually sync highlights option. This will fix all of your offline lists when they get out of sync.

That being said, I can't replicate this issue, but will do some testing.

15 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

In More > Highlights, use the Manually sync highlights option. This will fix all of your offline lists when they get out of sync.

Thank you Nic. This is easy enough to do manually and I have already tested and it works. My phone is set up to sync to iCloud and Cachly is enabled to do so. My phone is getting very old so that most likely has something to do with it. You have solved my issue and made me a happy cacher.  :)