CanUSeeIT

Apple Watch - Complication not available on some watch faces

I have the new Apple Watch Ultra and I was hoping that the complication would be available on all the watch faces, but I haven’t been able to find it on any. I would also love to see some more shortcuts support, so I could use the new Action button to, for example, log a draft with one button.

4 hours ago, CanUSeeIT said:

I have the new Apple Watch Ultra and I was hoping that the complication would be available on all the watch faces, but I haven’t been able to find it on any. I would also love to see some more shortcuts support, so I could use the new Action button to, for example, log a draft with one button.

Which watch faces is it not available on?

On 10/21/2022 at 11:42 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

Which watch faces is it not available on?

So far I haven’t found it to be available on any faces on the Ultra. So I guess to answer your question directly, it appears to be unavailable on all faces.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:51 PM, CanUSeeIT said:

So far I haven’t found it to be available on any faces on the Ultra. So I guess to answer your question directly, it appears to be unavailable on all faces.

I just tested this and I see it. Look for the Cachly Launcher complication.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:32 AM, Nic Hubbard said:

I just tested this and I see it. Look for the Cachly Launcher complication.

Nope, no complication with Cachly in the name, and no Cachly category either. The app 

IS installed on the watch.

17 hours ago, CanUSeeIT said:

Nope, no complication with Cachly in the name, and no Cachly category either. The app 

IS installed on the watch.

Which complication style though? You would need to show me some screenshots.

On 11/6/2022 at 1:04 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

Which complication style though? You would need to show me some screenshots.

Screenshots of what though?

Here’s an example - from the Wayfinder watch face, the select the “Bottom Left” complication position, on the next screen Cachly is not listed. 

This is what I experience on every watch face, regardless of the complication position I choose, Cachly never appears in the list.

9FCB7721-8393-4C92-9407-524647012FA6.jpeg

EC27F9B4-A8F5-4C4F-A8CB-C2C12E1EB78B.jpeg

2CF81DBF-9E31-48B0-B9ED-3B6DC12FFB00.jpeg

16 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

When you are editing the complication on the watch itself you still don't see Cachly as an option?

No I don’t. Editing the same complication as my example above (bottom-left on the Wayfinder face) the list of available complications does not include Cachly. They are listed alphabetically by App name, and the list goes from “Buy Me A Pie” then “Calendar”, no Cachly between them.