Chris

Refreshing an offline list

Question

So far I haven't been able to find a way of refreshing an offline list.

I'm just wondering if this is possible at present or if it is something that could be added in the future.

For instance, if I do a search for a particular CO and download all their caches for offline use and tick a few off the list when out and about, would it be possible to just refresh that list when I'm back online and after I have logged them through the official site. At present I'm having to rely on a tick in the paddle (providing I 'log this cache' but don't send) rather than a refresh to show its been logged.

At present I'm having to download the list all over again to get the updated information.

A simple refresh of an existing offline list could be really helpful.

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, the2nddeal said:

Any update on this feature? I store all my solved puzzles in an offline list and being able to refresh them all would be great.

Yes, this feature has been added to our 2.0 version and our beta testers have been using it for a little while now. :)

Hi Chris, currently you are able to refresh individual caches by pulling down in the cache details screen. But we will be adding a new feature in the future where you can refresh an entire list. Stay tuned.

I have V2.0.3 and can't find an option to refresh an offline database.  I can only find an option to refresh a cache and it's logs one at a time.  Has this been added yet or is it still in the future?

1 minute ago, JohnCNA said:

I have V2.0.3 and can't find an option to refresh an offline database.  I can only find an option to refresh a cache and it's logs one at a time.  Has this been added yet or is it still in the future?

When viewing an Offline List, tap the ... button and you will see an "Update Caches" option.