Multi Solver / Formula Calculator

dabayer

Question

i love cachly, but in the past i often used a old Android, because there is an app calles "c:geo" which is a dream for Multi Caches.

It can handly nearly all possible kind of formula. And the best, i can set the coordinates as new waypoints.

Can we have this features here in cachly, too?

4 answers to this question

For your comment on coordinates, if the coordinates are in a field such as personal note or elsewhere, they will be underlined. If you tap the underlined coordinates you can create a waypoint, set as corrected coords, copy them, navigate to those coordinates, etc. 

Not sure what you mean by a formula calculator. There are a few apps, some free, that focus solely on "tools" for solving, etc. Check out apps like GC Wizard and others. There are also online sites specific to puzzle solving, etc. 

Hello,
thanks for the tip, but I knew about the coordinates from the personal notes.
On the other topic, I would just like to only have to use one app. Constantly copying everything around is very annoying, especially with larger multis.
In the aforementioned c:geo, almost everything from GC-Wizard is now implemented and you only have one app.
For example, you say A=2 in the personal notes and it creates a variable called A and replaces it in the coordinate formulae.
It's so simple and ingenious. I'd like to see the same thing here, especially as a Pro member who has already invested money here, unlike with the free c:geo app...

My need is to implement a Formulasolver for Coordinates in Cachly to handly such calculations: N 47° 59.(A)(C+E)(E+D) E 11° 10.(A-D)(A)(B-E-E)

And after solving this, made a new Waypoint or set it as final/corrected coordinates