How to create field note table

Hello guys, 

I´m using Cachly 7.1.3

What I have to do to create my cache tour into a field note table. Normally I´m going with my GPS. When I´m spontaneous with my mobile I would like to create that great field note table like when I log my caches with my GPS. 

If it's possible I would love to get pics too. 

5 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

In Cachly you would use the "Save as Draft" when creating a log in Cachly. Draft is the new name for Fiend Notes.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 3.15.22 PM.jpeg

Hope this helps!

That´s all??? Sounds easy ;-)

Have I to import that "Draft" at geocaching.com at "field notes table" or does work automatically? 

Thx 

Bastian

32 minutes ago, Darkwing_Duck said:

That´s all??? Sounds easy ;-)

Have I to import that "Draft" at geocaching.com at "field notes table" or does work automatically? 

I don't use the old Field Notes dialog on geocaching.com, but the new Drafts. But yes, once you submit the log and use the Drafts option it will show up on geocaching.com.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:59 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

I don't use the old Field Notes dialog on geocaching.com, but the new Drafts. But yes, once you submit the log and use the Drafts option it will show up on geocaching.com.

Sorry for late reply.

I will try on my next tour/ trip.

Possibly I would/ could try to use both my GPS and my cachly app to check/ try it... thx so much 

best regards from Germany

Bastian