Create offline list of highlighted caches

LSbatman

Question

4 answers to this question

Unfortunately, I don't know the specific areas in question anymore. We have used Cachly for trip planning across the United States. I only noticed it becoming a problem when planning an upcoming second trip to New England and some undesired caches started popping up with highlights. They must have been unfound targets from the last trip.

Is it possible to get a list of GC codes as a data file (GPX or CSV)? I could probably manipulate that some way to import into GSAK and massage the data there.

3 hours ago, LSbatman said:

Is it possible to get a list of GC codes as a data file (GPX or CSV)? I could probably manipulate that some way to import into GSAK and massage the data there.

There isn't a built in way to export these currently. But editing the data in GSAK wouldn't affect Cachly at all. Highlights in this regard are a feature specific to Cachly.

I understand that there is currently no way to export the list from Cachly.

But if it ever becomes available, then I can identify which of the caches should not be highlighted using GSAK, export that back to Cachly as a full GPX file and then turn off the highlight.