Question

5 answers to this question

@vanBaarsel - as @Nic Hubbard pointed out, TomTom GO doesn't currently support this feature that was available in the older TomTom app.

Have a look on the TomTom Support Forums and add a comment if you think this is something that TomTom should fix: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-go-mobile-and-navigation-for-iphoneipad-29/url-scheme-for-tomtom-go-mobile-ios-999005

I just did.

I've found this thread by searching this forum because today I purchased a subscription to TomTom Go because my TomTom Go 520 is now dead. :(
It appears that in an update posted during November, 2019, TomTom has at long last, implemented a Custom URL scheme. TomTom Forum Thread

My question is, will this work with Cachly and if it will, how would I go about implementing it?

TIA,
biggles1024

8 hours ago, biggles1024 said:

My question is, will this work with Cachly and if it will, how would I go about implementing it?

Thanks for letting me know that Tom Tom has finally implemented this! I have added this to our internal version and it works great. Will get it added to Cachly 6.0. :)

2 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Thanks for letting me know that Tom Tom has finally implemented this! I have added this to our internal version and it works great. Will get it added to Cachly 6.0. :)

Thanks, Nic, that's great news. :)