Sign in to follow this  
cache  register

Friends cache info

Question

When I'm viewing a friend, they have the 4 buttons.  I wish clicking the buttons opened lists of whatever it was

More > Friends > MyFriend123 > 5757 finds  would open a list of his logs

23 hides  would open his hides on the map, or a list

50 favorites would show his list of favorites

2 trackables would show trackables

maybe even clicking a trackable from the list would show it's history - but that's not really important to me compared to the 'show finds' thing above.

5 answers to this question

To add to this - if viewing a friend and hitting "123 finds" took you to their logs (not sure if geocaching live has that call) you could get rid of the logs tab and replace it with a friends tab and have yourself at the top of the list of friends.

Is there a reasoning behind having your own logs as a main navigation tab?

When I'm viewing a friend, they have the 4 buttons.  I wish clicking the buttons opened lists of whatever it was

More > Friends > MyFriend123 > 5757 finds  would open a list of his logs

23 hides  would open his hides on the map, or a list

50 favorites would show his list of favorites

2 trackables would show trackables

maybe even clicking a trackable from the list would show it's history - but that's not really important to me compared to the 'show finds' thing above.

Absolutely, this has been on the feature list for a while. Hope to get it added in the 1.0.3 version.

It has just always been there since the inception of Cachly. Do you have a suggestion for something different?

I can't really think of anything better to put there :)

Just didn't know if there was some geocachey thing I was missing

If clicking "123 finds" took me to my logs - I'd rather have "My Info" there so I can quickly see my cache count instead of more > settings > logged in as

Seeing my logs is pretty nice when I'm trying to open back up a cache I'm telling coworkers about!