Mister Doctor

Waypoints not saving

Version 5.1.1

When I create a waypoint and save it, I see it initially in my user list of waypoints and the number of waypoints listed for the cache page also increases. However, if I exit the cache and return the waypoint is gone (and the waypoint count has returned to the original number).

I’ve updated to 5.1.2.

I think the issue is the same. I do see all my saved waypoints on start up, but if I add a new one it is initially there with the rest but they all disappear if I leave that cache and return.

If I quit out of the app and restart it all the waypoints are back again, including my newly added ones...

7 minutes ago, Mister Doctor said:

I’ve updated to 5.1.2.

I think the issue is the same. I do see all my saved waypoints on start up, but if I add a new one it is initially there with the rest but they all disappear if I leave that cache and return.

If I quit out of the app and restart it all the waypoints are back again, including my newly added ones...

Can you please confirm if this is in offline or live?

I’m having the same problem, 5.1.2(3)

it doesn’t change whatever is defaulted to when I paste new coords in, and then doesn’t keep the one I edit to. Seems to only affect the North coords, not the West, at least here at GeoWoodstock. 

I think I remember older versions changing coords on paste, both N & W. 

20 hours ago, teammoehrke said:

it doesn’t change whatever is defaulted to when I paste new coords in, and then doesn’t keep the one I edit to. Seems to only affect the North coords, not the West, at least here at GeoWoodstock. 

This sounds like a different issue. Can you explain a bit more?

Okay this is getting weird. It was giving me fits yesterday in in Texas when trying to add a waypoint for a Wherigo in Arlington, GC1ME2W. I just tried it again and it is behaving the same. The solution waypoint should be N 32.42.144  W 97 09.632, but when I save the new one it shifts to N 32.49.200 W 97 09.632. Every single time  

But, and this is where it gets weird, now I’m in Colorado, and when I test it with GC1KCWX up north of here it works perfectly, no changes of digits at all. 

So, I don’t know. I’ll have to wait to see if the problem reappears, or if there is some odd vortex in that Wherigo. 

Found the container, BTW. 6EB74620-1636-4623-9D05-D0E872707B2E.thumb.png.d04fee84d1689a2875c2ff0001f6a974.png

07E6345D-72DF-425B-8835-D34BAC573EE4.png