Cachly GPX export won't import into Cachly in Support Posted November 30, 2021 · Report reply On 11/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, Nic Hubbard said: Try deleting that cache from all offline lists, then search for that GC and add it again to the list. Then export and let me know if you still have the issue. Ive done this, and the results remain the same. Here is the procedure that I used: Deleted the Test list from the iPad Exported the Test list (which doesn't contain the misbehaving cache) from iPhone to the iPad via AirDrop where I created a new, empty Test list and imported. All 14 imported perfectly. Deleted Test from iPad. Went to Live view on the iPhone, located the troublesome cache and added to the Test list. Exported the Test list (now containing 15 caches including the misbehaving one) from iPhone to the iPad via AirDrop where I created a new, empty Test list and and attempted to import the 15 caches. I got the same error of an incorrect character, which terminated the import. Let me know if there's anything else I need to door information I can supply.. Thanks for working on this!