Okay this is getting weird. It was giving me fits yesterday in in Texas when trying to add a waypoint for a Wherigo in Arlington, GC1ME2W. I just tried it again and it is behaving the same. The solution waypoint should be N 32.42.144 W 97 09.632, but when I save the new one it shifts to N 32.49.200 W 97 09.632. Every single time
But, and this is where it gets weird, now I’m in Colorado, and when I test it with GC1KCWX up north of here it works perfectly, no changes of digits at all.
So, I don’t know. I’ll have to wait to see if the problem reappears, or if there is some odd vortex in that Wherigo.
Found the container, BTW.