As a long-time Looking4Cache user I gave Cachly a try since I own an Apple Watch.
It's a very nice app with a lot of features, some things I miss so it could be even better:
1. If the map is in mode "navigate to target" it isn't auto-zoom when I approach the target. You need to manually reload to zoom in when you get closer.
2. It would be nice to have a compass and the map in one view
3. What about a proximity alert so you get a sound when you approach the target by X meters?
4. Can Cachly access the favo ratio beside the absolute favo count? It would be nice to sort a list by the favo ratio.
5. When you add a projection waypoint, the base is always the current position, right? It would be far better if you can also set an existing waypoint as the projection base.
6. When having a multi cache with multiple waypoints, the watch app is always navigating to the listing coordinates. Or am I doing something wrong?
7. Often requested: I want to restrict existing logs to my friends. It's not needed to interact with the GC-Friend list. It would be enough if I can create a local user list and to filter log lists to that users.
Hope to see some of these features in the near future ...