Photo Captions

HikingSeal

I see the latest release 3.1 (19) made a change to photo captions. It looks like there was a slight change on the website and likely the API. I think the two blanks were labeled Caption and Description. Now on the website it's Name and Description. Even if I'm making things up about how it used to be, the new release of Cachly seems to be missing the Name box. All I get is the description box. When I edit an image online that I uploaded via Cachly I can add a name. Screen caps attached of what I'm seeing in Cachly and online.

Am I doing something wrong or are others finding the name box on log photos missing in Cachly?

IMG_5752.PNG

Capture.JPG

I originally thought that was the answer until I looked online and it was still there. Back to what I was originally going to type then.

I'm totally up for helping you promote Cachly. It's a product I believe in. Every log I send from Cachly says "Logged from Cachly" in the signature. That being said, could you add some space above the  "Log photo uploaded using Cachly" line? It's a really pain trying to get the cursor before it and I usually end up deleting your tag.

I also realize you're competing with the similar tag from the Official app that newbies aren't like to remove. Just looking for a compromise here for those of us who want to caption our photos and help you with promotion.

2 minutes ago, HikingSeal said:

I'm totally up for helping you promote Cachly. It's a product I believe in. Every log I send from Cachly says "Logged from Cachly" in the signature. That being said, could you add some space above the  "Log photo uploaded using Cachly" line? It's a really pain trying to get the cursor before it and I usually end up deleting your tag.

I agree that it is a pain to delete. In 3.1.1 my plan was, that if a user taps into the description field it will clear our default text.