Trackable log bug

SOAPY Chickens

Thanks - there have been 4 specific instances I can definitely remember

We had done about 30 caches in London over a weekend and taken photos of 3 TBs across our adventures at various significant sites

One TB (a Sherlock Holmes TB) had about 4 photos attached to its lengthy log (Sherlock Holmes sites along a related series)

Another (SideTracked TB) had about 8 photos attached to its lengthy log 

A US helicopter TB was shown all around the sites of London too (maybe 4 photos attached)

all log text and photos disappeared during bulk upload

rewrote one or two TB logs  - uploaded the photos and the logs disappeared again (can't remember if it was a bulk upload)

Yesterday had a TB that I attached 3 photos too with a decent log - in amongst bulk upload, all disappeared again 

I know it's just a glitch but it's put me off logging TBs anymore via cachly - it's currently a waste of time and effort

hope its an easy fix as I otherwise love cachly 

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, SOAPY Chickens said:

Any update to this one Nic please

just had a similar issue occur with found it logs and more than one photo attached

Cachly only loads the first attached photo and fails to clear the log out of pending, yet records the Found It on the cache page 

What version of Cachly?

I just tested a bulk log upload with two images and it worked correctly. Was this the same scenario?

Could you try more than 2 images please, the one I struggled with yesterday had 3 photos 

it logged a Found It on the cache page, with the first photo only, leaving the log in cachly (but turning the cache title red in the pending log)

if this works ok, maybe I'll do some dummy logs on my own caches that I can delete 

is there anything specific you'd like me to test for you?

1 minute ago, SOAPY Chickens said:

Could you try more than 2 images please, the one I struggled with yesterday had 3 photos 

it logged a Found It on the cache page, with the first photo only, leaving the log in cachly (but turning the cache title red in the pending log)

if this works ok, maybe I'll do some dummy logs on my own caches that I can delete 

is there anything specific you'd like me to test for you?

What version of Cachly are you using?

Have you tried it with TBs too?

Could it be related to internet access issues during transmission? There was a window alert to do with being unable to process duplicate found it logs 

screenshot attached is the log trapped in pending where the cache title turned red 

I'll watch out for it happening again

noticed that various cachly operations were slow this weekend - but were in a dodgy cell phone and wifi area at the time

IMG_2388.PNG