Corrected Cords

Seemyshell

Hi,

Firstly, I LOVE Cachly, but I do have a question regarding Mystery Corrected Coords.

I love the feature of how the 'pin' moves to the corrected coords, with the red triangle on it. However, is there a way to have the pin move back to the original location for the purpose of GeoArt, so I can screen shot the art, then have them move back to corrected?

Regards, Seemyshell

Thanks Highlands_guy,

What I'm looking for is to be able to screen shot the Art, not complete, complete the geoart trail with corrected coords, then screen shot it complete, back in the art. I'm a blogger, and would love to show this on my social media sites. Plus I wanted to screen shot the 'Cachly' app rather than the GC one.

16 hours ago, Seemyshell said:

Hi,

Firstly, I LOVE Cachly, but I do have a question regarding Mystery Corrected Coords.

I love the feature of how the 'pin' moves to the corrected coords, with the red triangle on it. However, is there a way to have the pin move back to the original location for the purpose of GeoArt, so I can screen shot the art, then have them move back to corrected?

Regards, Seemyshell

This would be a handy feature, although not adding a great deal of functionality, a "nice to have"

• 3 months later...

Curious if this feature was added. A person on the Facebook group indicated his found caches with corrected coordinates now return to the original coordinates once the cache is logged as found.

Personally, I prefer the cache location to remain at the corrected coordinates once found. If I want to look at the Geo-art for found caches, I will look at it on the Geocaching ap or website.

Just now, Highlands_guy said:

Thanks. Often there is more to the story. It may be that the user is restoring the coordinates to the original value once he logged it as found. 

If you do add this as a feature, I would like to see it as a selectable option so the user can choose to show the icon at the corrected coordinates (my preference).

The feature I was considering is a global setting to switch all corrected cords back to orig. is this what you wanted?

2 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

The feature I was considering is a global setting to switch all corrected cords back to orig. is this what you wanted?

Only if it is a selectable feature to give the user the option to switch all corrected cords back to original or leave all caches with corrected cords at the corrected location.

If it's not selectabe, I prefer it the way it is now. No change.