Sorting Lists

Kyzabra

I am playing with some of the filtering and sorting features and came across this. 

I have my offline list, filtered by a text string to return 111 caches (all have WANAUS in the description). When I change the sort option, it doesnt change the view. I have to research the WANAUS to return the re-sorted list. 

I would have thought it would make sense to resort when you change the sort option? 

What do others think?

12 minutes ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Yes, it should resort automatically. Will log a bug for this.

Thanks Nic, Also in this view, I noticed some outdated logs so have done a Refresh caches on the 111 in the filtered list. However, the recent logs dont appear to come in for all the caches. I have a number of caches in the list with no logs. So I then need to go in and do an individual cache refresh. Not sure if that may be tied into the same bug?

Basically, yep.

I have done a "Update Caches" in the filtered view

These caches have been out for some time, so definitely had logs when I imported the PQ. When I view the cache currently, there are no logs showing. When I view the MORE INFO tab, it shows as hidden 6 Nov 2007, and last found 17 Nov 2016. All other data is there. But when I view the logs data, it says No Logs were found.

If was to do a  refresh within the listing, the logs come in.

Still happening Nic. 

I do a full data refresh of the filtered list, nothing. But an individual update does the job. Here is a cache before and after the individual update One thing I noticed as well is that the CO details weren't there before the update (not just the logs)

IMG_5449.PNG

IMG_5450.PNG