Offline list max size

BigChiefS4

I'm getting the hang of Cachly after being a long time Geosphere user. In Geosphere, I had multiple databases -

Default for everything thing in my home area, about 30k caches

Found for all my found caches, over 16k caches

Multiple other databases for various trips I've taken over the years. Some of them contain thousands of caches  

Now, my offline lists are currently just downloaded PQ's, and I just figured out how to merge lists so that it mirrors my Geosphere databases, more or less.

Now the problem - it seems that there is a limit to how many offline lists you can merge, or rather how many caches an offline list can contain. My Default offline list seems to have stopped at 3022 caches and won't let any more caches be added to it. Is there an official limit to the number of caches an offline list can contain?  If it's that low, I'm gonna have to find another solution. 

PS - it's a good looking app otherwise and I look forward to seeing new features in the future!

Just now, BigChiefS4 said:

No, I'm downloading PQ's into offline lists and merging the lists. Should I be doing it a different way?

You can do it however you choose. I just was curious. 

Currently using the Cachly PQ screen will creating a new list, but if you download the PQ GPX files from geocaching.com you could import those into a single list or choose the list to import into.