Sorting by Distance only

Sailaboat

45 minutes ago, Sailaboat said:

I am trying to sort my offline cache set by distance alone.  Can't figure it out.  The app seems to add in cache type as well, which I don't want.

I'm guessing this is "operator error"

I see what you mean. I think it's just a visual bug. Just click another option like Difficulty. The Cache Type check disappears and then click distance. 

I bet Nick can fix that problem in the next release. 

On 9/1/2017 at 6:13 PM, Bolling said:

I see what you mean. I think it's just a visual bug. Just click another option like Difficulty. The Cache Type check disappears and then click distance. 

I bet Nick can fix that problem in the next release. 

Not sure what you guys mean. Can you show some steps to reproduce or screenshots of the bug?

12 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

Are you sure that you are setting the sort direction to Ascending?

Yes it is set to Ascending. I guess my question really is, on what point or location is the sort being performed on? I assumed it was either my current position or some a specific cache.  (In another app I used to use, it as based on setting a cache as a target).

6 minutes ago, MrGigabyte said:

Yes it is set to Ascending. I guess my question really is, on what point or location is the sort being performed on? I assumed it was either my current position or some a specific cache.  (In another app I used to use, it as based on setting a cache as a target).

It is based on your current location. Where is it not working? Live or Offline?