Friends list incomplete

Attila_G

5 hours ago, Kyzabra said:

Further to this thread Nic, is there any plan to expand the friend functionality ? It would be really cool to be able to view a cache, then view which of your friends had logged it. Great for PAF. 

I think the API would not make this perfect since it doesn't transfer all logs. 

24 minutes ago, Bolling said:

I think the API would not make this perfect since it doesn't transfer all logs. 

I don't know how, but I know this is a feature on the android app C:GEO. I'm not sure if it works on the live API or downloaded files but either way, what a great tool. 

1 hour ago, Kyzabra said:

I don't know how, but I know this is a feature on the android app C:GEO. I'm not sure if it works on the live API or downloaded files but either way, what a great tool. 

c:geo does not use the API but scrapes the geocaching website site

18 hours ago, Kyzabra said:

Further to this thread Nic, is there any plan to expand the friend functionality ? It would be really cool to be able to view a cache, then view which of your friends had logged it. Great for PAF. 

This has been requested before but just isn't possible using the API.

As mentioned, c:geo screen scrapes and performs this feature illegally against the best wishes of HQ. We cannot and won't do this.