Bulk Submission of Blank Drafts

ZeppelinDT

I took 3.0 out for a spin today, and my general procedure for logging in the field is to mark a find as "Found", Leave the message field blank, save the log as a draft, then "send later" when I'm done caching for the day (adding the text of my logs by editing my pending Drafts from my laptop through geocaching.com).  After caching this afternoon I had 8 pending logs, and I selected "Submit All Pending Logs", but nothing happened (except the cache titles on my list displayed as red instead of black).  After playing around with it for a bit, I realized that if I went back and added some text to the "message" field, then tried submitting all pending logs again, it would send the ones with text, but would not send the ones that still had a blank message field.  (However, sending drafts one at a time with a blank message field still works).

Is there something I'm doing wrong here, or is there no way to bulk send drafts that have a blank "Message" field?

12 minutes ago, Team DEMP said:

I always jot down some notes and had never sent a blank draft log. 

Can you log a cache with no log text? Yes, I know if you had a blank draft you're not submitting it as your log yet but just wondering.

I think you can from the app, but not from the website.  I'm not entirely sure though, as I've never tried it either.  I just leave the drafts blank mostly for efficiency (and I like to save them for later so I can easily keep track of how many I've done).

3 hours ago, ZeppelinDT said:

I think you can from the app, but not from the website.  I'm not entirely sure though, as I've never tried it either.  I just leave the drafts blank mostly for efficiency (and I like to save them for later so I can easily keep track of how many I've done).

Cachly and the API do not allow you to submit a log without a message. But you can submit a Draft with a blank message. Will fix this bug.