Is there a basic features guide?

Guest Nelson

Guest Nelson

Maybe I just missed it, but is there a user guide that briefly explains how do use all the features? I just downloaded the app today and I'm very much looking forward to using it, but I want to make sure I fully understand how do use all of its features. Thanks for the great app.

Guest Laura Simonds

I would find this helpful as well. In particular, I'd like to be sure I understand how to use the app offline and how to access different map options (again- for offline use)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Janette Rosman

I have downloaded the app and it asks for login and password but does not allow me to set up password and login. Is there another app tied to this app. I have never done cashe before and have grandsons coming this summer. Janette@ronan.net

I have downloaded the app and it asks for login and password but does not allow me to set up password and login. Is there another app tied to this app. I have never done cashe before and have grandsons coming this summer. Janette@ronan.net

Yes, you will need to create a user account on geocaching.com, they are the service and website that the entire game of Geocaching is tied to. Once you have created an account you can use Cachly to login. Hope that helps!

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Electric Water Boy said:

I would love you to go one step further - make a PowerPoint demonstration to be used by those of us who would like to have events where we show what Cachly can do.

That sounds like a great idea, I would love to have the geocaching community help spread the word in this way!

I do have a presentation from Geowoodstock that I did that could be easily turned into something you could use. Would you be interested in this?

1 hour ago, TheRambler said:

Agreed; I too would like to see a summary of the features.

Just downloaded the app for iPhone this morning - and look forward to trying it out in the not too distant future... 

You can see some of our major features listed on www.cach.ly, and also by viewing our Help within the app. Most features are very intuitive in Cachly, so just start exploring. I think you will like what you find!

• 1 year later...
On 8/24/2016 at 0:55 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

That sounds like a great idea, I would love to have the geocaching community help spread the word in this way!

I do have a presentation from Geowoodstock that I did that could be easily turned into something you could use. Would you be interested in this?

Hello

I would be interested in your Power Point you used at Geowoodstock  I'm teaching a class at a Becoming an Outdoor Women Event  (BOW) would it be possible to use for this