Friends show up on web site but not on iPhone app

GeoKey57

My wife and I are new users.  I added her as a friend on the web site and she shows up in my Friends list and I can message her and she can message me on the web.  When we look at Friends on the iPhone (6 and 6S) it says no friends.  Are we doing something wrong or is there a problem?

Thanks,

GeoKey57

Geocaching.com friends and Cachly friends are different. Unfortunately the API that Groundspeak/geocaching.com provides doesn't give us the ability to show the friends that you have on geocaching.com. So, instead you can save Cachly friends within the app.

I am not talking about geocaching.com  friends. I am talking about the one and only cachly friend I have created... my wife.  The web site shows her as a friend but the iPhone app says I have no cachly friends. I just checked again a few minutes ago and she still does not show up.  I show up as her friend on the web under her cachly web account and she shows up as my friend in my cachly web account.

I am not talking about geocaching.com  friends. I am talking about the one and only cachly friend I have created... my wife.  The web site shows her as a friend but the iPhone app says I have no cachly friends. I just checked again a few minutes ago and she still does not show up.  I show up as her friend on the web under her cachly web account and she shows up as my friend in my cachly web account.

Sorry for the confusion.

Are you meaning in these support forums when you said Cachly web account? If so, the support forums are not linked to the Cachly app. The friends within Cachly are only accessible within the app. Let me know if I didn't clarify or if you have any other questions!