Download of Pocket Queries/Offline lists

ChrisDen

Question

Currently, if you download a pocket query a new offline list is created. If you run the pocket query again the next day and download it again a new offline list is created. I think it should be merged with the existing one.

The list of offline lists seems to be in no particular order. Not date nor alpha. It would be great iif they could be sorted in alphabetic order.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ChrisDen said:

Currently, if you download a pocket query a new offline list is created. If you run the pocket query again the next day and download it again a new offline list is created. I think it should be merged with the existing one.

Hmm, this is one of those things that seems small and simple, but would be easier said than done. Will have to think about it.

1 hour ago, ChrisDen said:

The list of offline lists seems to be in no particular order. Not date nor alpha. It would be great iif they could be sorted in alphabetic order.

They are in order of created. However you can manually sort them, so forcing a sort order isn't something I would do.

On 18/05/2017 at 6:07 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

Hmm, this is one of those things that seems small and simple, but would be easier said than done. Will have to think about it.

While not a major feature pocket queries could be handled like bookmark lists and give you the choice. 

On 18/05/2017 at 6:07 PM, Nic Hubbard said:

They are in order of created. However you can manually sort them, so forcing a sort order isn't something I would do.

See image. If you look at the download dates and times they are not in order. 

IMG_3854.PNG

11 hours ago, barefootguru said:

The date might be the PQ date… whenever I download a new PQ it always goes to the top of the Offline list (as Nik says).

Tap Edit to arrange them in your desired order.

Missed the manual sort. Thanks