View on gc.com taking me to another app

kelkavcvt

I recently updated to iOS 10.3.1 on my iPad, and today while searching through a few caches I have on an offline list I wanted to see the original web cache page, so I chose 'view on GC.com' from the drop down menu. Instead of safari opening with the correct page, the official groundspeak app opened? Anyone else experience this, and have a fix?

IMG_0206.PNG

IMG_0205.PNG

IMG_0207.PNG

I just double checked my iPhone which is an iPhone 5c still running iOS 9.1, also running Cashly 2.0 just like on my iPad, and the situation seems to be the same there as well.  I know this feature used to work at some point, although I can't remember if it was before or after I upgraded to 2.0. 

It's funny you say that, bc that's exactly what I just did. Problem solved, the Cachly app now sends me to the proper safari page. I would agree that messaging is really the only feature in the off app that was an improvement. I donated to the effort to create an Android version of Cachly bc I would love to have it on my primary phone as well. There I mainly use c:geo, and then only go to the official app if needed. 

1 hour ago, rragan said:

When it takes you to the official app, look in the upper right and click on geocaching.com. This will take you to Safari and flip the default to use Safari in the future. 

Thank you. On my screen it said coord info, but it did what you said. 

cachly.png