"Negative" attribute tags not showing negation in text

ChrisHDot

Hi team,

while checking some caches in Cachly today, I realized that text of the "negative" attributes does not add a "not" or "no" in front.

Hoping that I did not overlook an according topic already created and it is just a minor thing but thought I'd mention it.

Regards, Chris

IMG_5558.PNG

• 1 month later...

Just visited a cache GC72T9T. Attribute shows it is wheelchair friendly. No way that a wheelchair could get to teh GZ. I was about to send the CO a message when I saw on the geocaching website that the attribute is the negative one. Obviously picking up the wrong icon.

13 minutes ago, ChrisDen said:

Just visited a cache GC72T9T. Attribute shows it is wheelchair friendly. No way that a wheelchair could get to teh GZ. I was about to send the CO a message when I saw on the geocaching website that the attribute is the negative one. Obviously picking up the wrong icon.

I just tested this in Cachly 2.0.3 and 3.0 and both show the correct icon with a red slash through it indicating it is not wheelchair accessible.

Is this a Live cache or Offline?