Can't sign in

{Jenn}

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I have got the same problem. I downloaded the Cachly-apps in to my iPhone 6S. (iOs 9.3.3). When I try to log in with Facebook (as always) and I give my FB-password it asks who can see my posts. I answered that my family. After that it doesn´t go forward because there is no buttons NOT NOW / OK. I have turned off my phone many times and I have canceled the Apps and loaded again. Nothing works. What is wrong?

Hello!

I have got the same problem. I downloaded the Cachly-apps in to my iPhone 6S. (iOs 9.3.3). When I try to log in with Facebook (as always) and I give my FB-password it asks who can see my posts. I answered that my family. After that it doesn´t go forward because there is no buttons NOT NOW / OK. I have turned off my phone many times and I have canceled the Apps and loaded again. Nothing works. What is wrong?

Can you try creating a geocaching.com account instead of using Facebook? It seems there might be some issues with geocaching.com and Facebook that is affecting Cachly.

• 1 year later...