Zoomed out on icon touch

rragan

I have a series of offline caches in Nebraska but I'm sitting in California, if that is relevant. When I touch one of the caches there is a huge zoom out to all of North America. See screen grab. 

This is annoying because I have to manually zoom in again to look at the next cache in the series, etc. The map should not be zoomed at all. 

image.png

Try this...

Go to settings of the main map screen by clicking the ... in the bottom right and selecting Settings from the next page. 

In Settings scroll to where it shows Fit to Map and uncheck it so it doesn't show any green.  Click the back arrow in the top right. And then click Live in the bottom left. 

Now taking an action on the main screen shouldn't try to fit you and everything loaded on the map into the screen view.

10 hours ago, rragan said:

I have a series of offline caches in Nebraska but I'm sitting in California, if that is relevant. When I touch one of the caches there is a huge zoom out to all of North America. See screen grab. 

This is annoying because I have to manually zoom in again to look at the next cache in the series, etc. The map should not be zoomed at all. 

This is very strange that it would zoom you out to show the full US when you just tap a cache. I have never seen this before.

Does this happen on all Offline Lists? What about the Live tab?