A few questions - basic

ChrisDen

I have some questions as a newish user.

1) Is there no manual that I can read. Every time I read something here I find a feature I did not know about. Searching here is also not an efficient way to get to answers.

2) Can you open more than one offline list at a time? I have solved puzzles in a geocaching.com list and then normally run a pocket query (without puzzles) for the area we are going to cache in so I only have solved puzzles to contend with. I would like to open two lists at once.

3) Is it possible to update the lists for finds? After a days caching I would like to remove all found caches from the lists. Else I have to delete the lists, run the pocket query agan and download again.

4) Is it possible to hide finds on the map when looking at an offline list?

5) Can you download maps when downloading an offline list. I am visiting Namibia soon. Mobile coverage is non-existent

6) If you solve a puzzle or Multi in the field - is it possible to upload the corrected coordinates to the geocaching.com website

Thank you

1) Cachly has pretty good help in the More..Help section. I'd agree though a readable manual would be nice, but I find that they are rare with apps. 

2-4)  I think a lot of that is coming with 2.1 but I know Nic will fill you in on that. 

5) Yes, this is mentioned in the help files. Click on the map layer icon at the bottom of a map. You will see Offline Maps at the top of the list. Namibia is only 11MB. 

Can you open more than one offline list at a time?

>>>> Unless this is in 2.1, it is a subject I want to bring up for the release afterwards  

3) Is it possible to update the lists for finds? After a days caching I would like to remove all found caches from the lists. Else I have to delete the lists, run the pocket query agan and download again.

>>>> This extends further into whether the other Search settings like Exclude Ignored also apply to Offline lists. Seems like Offline and Online might want different filtering. Enhanced offline filtering is in 2.1 I believe  

>>>> Switch to Map view, click the ... Icon and Update Caches will be a choice. Swipe left on an entry to see the Delete choice