How do you center the map on a city or zip?

.jpeg

20 minutes ago, .jpeg said:

Every time. I also tried typing in Dallas, tx and got the same message. 

Can you send me debug data? Just use the contact support option in the More tab.

Also, try clearing the search options, you shouldn't have to do this, but I am not sure why this is happening for you.

Might you possibly have a filter enabled limiting the caches that would display? As an example, if I only allow Earthcaches and then search for 75238, I get the message you posted. If I have all cache types enabled (or whatever your filters are set to), it goes to the zip and displays caches. 

9 minutes ago, Team DEMP said:

Might you possibly have a filter enabled limiting the caches that would display? As an example, if I only allow Earthcaches and then search for 75238, I get the message you posted. If I have all cache types enabled (or whatever your filters are set to), it goes to the zip and displays caches. 

All types and sizes are checked. 

Heres the rest:

IMG_3283.PNG

22 hours ago, Nic Hubbard said:

This isn't a seach by Cache code option. That is always available when this option is off. This search by cache name is just that. A search for the name of a cache within a 50k meter radius. (API limit)

My apologizes.  I did check this last night searching by a name of one of my caches (after including them in the search) and came up empty-handed, and then repeated the search with the Code and found the cache.   I just checked now and it works as you describe.  Plus you have it documented in the help.  I guess I forgot to turn on the Search by Cache Name filter!  :wacko: