Long time to display offline

Fluxuated

Question,

When an Offline list is clicked, say a list that contains about 5,000 caches, it takes about 15 Minutes to display it. Is this normal?  Sometimes it crashes and the program shuts down, then I have to do it all over again.

This is my experience with the program, based on seeing it with a friend. If this is a current problem, I won't purchase it, as I think this is a deal breaker for how I will use it, other than that it's a great program. Thanks for the reply.

You are looking at Clustering in V2.1, is that because of this reason? Will it speed things up.  Thanks.

This will be all fixed in Cachly 2.1. There are major performance updates and we have tested an offline list with 50k caches that loads in 2 seconds.

21 minutes ago, Fluxuated said:

You are looking at Clustering in V2.1, is that because of this reason? Will it speed things up. 

Yes, clustering will be used when an offline list is a certain size, but will not be used if under that threshold. This will be a user definable setting.