Mark Pocket Queries as Downloaded

Bunkshyde

Question

After a Pocket Query is downloaded on the "Pocket Queries" screen, there is no indication left behind that the download has completed and when it was last done. I think it would be a nice addition to Cachly if the individual Queries could be marked in some way (a background or typeface colour change maybe) to indicate that they have already been downloaded. Not sure if it's possible to extend this by having the original colour return if the Pocket Query is refreshed at geocaching.com (which would indicate it needs re-downloading into Cachly). The addition of the date of download (space permitting) would also be a great feature.

IMG_1519.PNG

2 answers to this question

Can I second this request. Being a bear of very little brain, I've recently ended up downloading some pocket queries twice - I've forgotten that I've done one, or whilst downloading a whole list of them (prior to a trip to Norway) I can never remember where I've got up to. At present, not only is there no indication of which ones have been downloaded, but if you click on one it doesn't say "Hey! You've already downloaded this" - it just downloads it all again and now you've got 2 copies!!