Add cache type to Found/Not Found logs

Team DEMP

Question

I might have missed this as an existing request but I couldn't turn up anything in search. 

On the main Cachly screen, if you click Logs at the bottom, it brings up your recent logs and shows my icon, the GC code, Found/Not Found/Maint/etc, date and log text but it doesn't show the cache type. Could the cache type (Traditional, Multi, Mystery, Virtual, etc) be displayed on this screen as well?

IMG_1381.jpeg

6 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, rragan said:

How about burning some memory and keep the last n logs with more cache info. That is what Geosphere does. You can also see the cache entry in full which is handy  

That would work for caches submitted through Cachly, but there are also all other log types that are shown on that screen that wouldn't have been submitted through Cachly.

Sure. Geosphere only shows ones done on the device although it does support export/import of logs so you could merge them on to some other devices. Once in a while this is annoying but I log most caches in the field on a single smartphone. Others style may differ and that would make this less desirable.